Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF!!!


TGIF!!!! Truer words have never been spoken! This week has been very loooong. I've been at work everyday this week, and winter has arrived in Alberta with a bang. It started snowing Monday afternoon, and has been snowing off and on ever since. We now have about 6 inches of snow on the ground, and it is here to stay.

This card uses Jen del Muno's SFYTT from this past Saturday. The stamp is one that I found at Scrapbooker's Paridise, and is from a Canadian company called The Stamp Barn. As soon as I saw the Shakespeare quote, I knew I had to have it.

I stamped the image in black Staz On ink on watercolor paper, and used my aqua painter and distress inks to watercolor the image.

Here's the recipe:
Card Sketch : Jen del Muno's SFYTT
Stamps: The Stamp Barn - Shakespeare's Blessing
Paper: Enchanted Evening, Watercolor paper, Lavender Moon, Bo-Bunny DSP - Midnight Frost
Ink: Staz On Black, Distress inks - Vintage Photo, Broken China, Faded Jeans, Victorian Velvet, Forest Moss, Aged Mahogany
Accessories: Aqua painter, Cuttlebug, Shapeabilities - Snowflake Wonder, rhinestones, dimensionals
Techniques: watercolor painting, dry embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment