Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jingle All the Way

Good Morning all! Here's my card for Viva la Verve for the second week of November. As you can see, I went with the red and cream color scheme again in the second photo. I did however use a tiny bit of blue from the first photo, so we'll call this a doubly inspired card! (LOL!!)

The snowflakes are from PTI's Peace Be Still set. I placed five of the snowflakes on one acrylic block so it was quick and easy to stamp the snowflake ovals. The plaid mat, bell, and sentiment are from PTI's Tiny Treats Christmas set (which is SUPER CUTE!) I colored the bell with Copics, and mounted it on a pinked circle of Pure Poppy felt cut from PTI's Limitless Layers circle dies.

That's all for now. I'm off to church this morning. We are having a mass said for my Grandma who passed away 4 years ago. I hope to spend the afternoon stamping before my Mom and Dad come over for supper.

Here's the recipe:
Amber's Sketch for November Week 2

Stamps: PTI - Tiny Treats Christmas, Peace Be Still
Paper: Pure Poppy, Very Vanilla, white, Rustic Snowflakes DSP
Ink: Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy, Tea Dye Touch Duo, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Mat Stack 1, Limitless Layers circle dies, Nestabilities oval dies, Copics, Pure Poppy felt, dimensionals
Techniques: sponging, Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment