Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Wishes

Happy Wednesday! It's that time of year where I start to think about Christmas cards. I don't know about you, but I LOVE Christmas stamps. Every year I add to my collection, and this year is no different. This card uses PTI's Big & Bold Holiday Wishes, and Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 91. I kept this card super simple so that it is easy to mass produce. In the past, I would decide on one design of Christmas card, and that's what everyone on my list would get. Recently though, I've started making fewer cards of the same design, to allow me to show some lovin' to all my Christmas stamps. I don't make a different card for everyone, but I am making a bigger variety of Christmas cards. KWIM?? I made 6 of this design which are probably destined for my church's craft sale.

Here's the recipe and link to Karen's Sketch:
Stamps: PTI - Big & Bold Holiday Wishes
Paper: Pinefeather, Blueberry Sky, Christmas Print, Distressed Dots, white
Ink: Pine Needles Distress Ink, Pure Poppy, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Red Rhinestone, dimensionals
Techniques: stencilling, sponging
Sketch: SSSC91

No comments:

Post a Comment