Sunday, November 14, 2010

Believe

If you've ever checked out my gallery at Splitcoast Stamper's, you know how I love patterned paper, especially Basic Grey!! I think I have owned just about every 6x6 collection that Basic Grey has released. Here is another Christmas card that I made using Basic Grey's Jovial collection. I think the card is pretty self explanatory so I'll leave you with the details.

Here's the recipe:
Card Sketch: SCS306
Stamps: PTI - Holiday Button Bits, Background Basics: Christmas
Paper: Simply Chartruse, Pure Poppy, Basic Grey DSP - Jovial
Ink: Versamark, Black, Distress Ink - Old Paper, Vintage Photo
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities (Circles, Pinking circles), gold EP, clear EP, buttons, DMC floss, dimensionals
Techniques: embossing, sponging

No comments:

Post a Comment