Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Julee!

Hey There! It's Juliee Tilman's Birthday, and I am thrilled and honored to join the Verve Divas and friends in a special birthday blog hop. (My very first blog hop I might add!!!) I love all of Julee's creations. I love all the sentiments and sayings she puts together for the Verve stamp sets, and I really love her stamping style. She is also a very generous person. There's always a chance to win Verve stamps between new release giveaways, Project Parade giveaways, and my personal favorite, Viva la Verve on Splitcoast stampers.



Here's my birthday card for Julee. It uses one of the first Verve sets I bought, and one of the sets that got me hooked on Verve - Floral Whimsy. It also uses another one of my "go to" Verve sets, Circular Sayings.

Thanks for stopping by. The next stop on Julee's Fabulous Birthday Journey is Verve Diva Extraordinaire, Charmaine Ikach of Oodabug Alley

Card Details:
Stamps - Verve Floral Whimsy, Circular Sayings
Paper - Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, white, Basic Grey DSP - Olivia
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa
Extras - Copics, 1 3/8" circle punch, SU scalloped circle punch, paper piercer, Mat Pack, Sewing Machine, Kaiser pink rhinestones, Bazzil Basics Whirlpool double dash ribbon, dimensionals.
Card Sketch - Jen Del Muro SFYTT

21 comments:

  1. Very pretty card
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty! Love the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful, Kathy! Julee will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Refreshing colors, makes you feel good!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful, Kathy! I adore the happy colors, the piercing, and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful use of this Verve set and love how you coloured it. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute!! Great coloring and fabulous use of 2 great Verve sets that are also some of my faves! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! Your piercing is perfect! No matter what I use I can't get mine straight, lol. Fantastic papers, your coloring is beautiful. A dreamy beautiful card, Julee will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Kathy. I love the colors and the piercing... great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card girl....love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card!!! Will is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card, Kathy! Thanks so much for the sweet birthday wishes! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great birthday card, Kathy! Love your piercing detail!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet Kathy!! Love the happy flowers and butterfly! I also love the line of rhinestones under the sentiment. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just darling Kathy! The flowers & butterfly are wondering and you used my FAVORITE Circular Sayings sentiment!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card and all of the special details are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  17. very pretty card - love the colors, they really pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just beautiful, Kathy!! I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete