Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Sketches


Welcome to Monday. I had a very interesting weekend. On Saturday, my sister and I went to Laura Fredrickson's stamp sale, and what a sale! I got 10 Stampin Up! sets for $88! Most of them were retired Hostess sets, but some, like Garden Whimsy, were sets that had been on my wishlist for a long time. So, you know that once I got my new goodies home, I had to try them out. This card uses Jen's Sketch for You to Try for April 10, and is an SU only card. By the way, all the remaining sets that Laura did not sell are available on her blog, Scrapnextras. All her stamp sets are in great shape, and some have never even been mounted.
This second card is for my cousin's new baby Charlie. My Mom and Dad are headed to Saskatchewan to visit my Grandma, so they are going to deliver the quilt that I made for Charlie.

Here are the details:
Best Friends Listen
Stamps: Garden Whimsy
Paper: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal, White, Welcome Neighbor DSP, Sweet Pea DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal, Bashful Blue
Accessories: SAMJ, Nestabilities, sewing machine, dimensionals
Techniques: sewing, sponging
Simply Adorable
Stamps: Cute Converse, Doodlebug Baby
Paper: Bashful Blue, Basic Gray, white, Delicate Dots DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Gray, Versamark
Accessories: Clear EP, So Saffron ribbon, button, DMC floss, Copics, Crystal Effects, Sewing Machine, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are so cute! I love the baby card with the bottles, adorable! Thanks so much for playing along this week!!

    ReplyDelete