Friday, April 9, 2010

Viva la Verve April - The Little Things

Happy Friday! Here's my first card as Amber's sidekick for Viva la Verve for April. This month's inspirations come from the living room. I chose this as my inspiration photo. I love the casual feel this room has, and I love the display of pottery on the bright pink shelf in the back corner. I used my favorite Verve set, Petals and Stems. This was one of the first sets I ever bought from Verve, and it is definately one of my "go to" sets.

Here are the details:
Stamps: Verve - Petals and Stems
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray, white, K&Co. DSP - Wild Raspberry
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Tea Dye Duo - PTI
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Birds and Swirls EF, buttons, DMC floss, Butterfly Die (PTI), Nestabilities, Kaiser Pearls - Charcoal, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful papers and I love the coloring on the flowers. The butterfly is perfect and that embossing on the green just sets off the whole card. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete