Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter Monday



Hope everyone had a Happy Easter weekend. I spent Easter Sunday at my Mom and Dad's with my brother and sister, and their families. I'm very lucky to have everyone here in Red Deer, so it makes it easy to get together for holidays. Here are the cards and Easter treats I made for my nephew Ethan, and niece Nicole. The little Easter baskets were made using the Easter Basket tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers. Ethan's card (My Little Funny Bunny - and he is!!) uses Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge 64. Nicole's card (Pure Innocence - My Basket of Eggs) uses Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge 63.
Here are the rest of the details.
Easter Baskets:
Stamps: PTI - Egg Hunt
Paper: Plum Pudding, Hawaiian Shores, white, Egg Hunt DSP
Ink: Spring Rain, Lavander Moon, Spring Moss, Apricot Appeal
Accessories: Cuttlebug, egg die - PTI, Basic Grey brads (Wisteria, and Origins), Spring Moss ribbon
My Little Funny Bunny:
Stamps: PTI - Egg Hunt, CC Designs - Love Ya Much
Paper: Spring Moss, Aqua Mist, Orange Zest, white, Bitty Box Basics DSP - PTI, Kioshi DSP - Basic Grey
Ink: Spring Moss, Aqua Mist, Tea Dye Duo, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, egg die - PTI, Scallop Trim border punch, Prismacolor pencils, OMS, Basic Grey brads - Marrakech
Pure Innocence - Happy Easter:
Stamps: MFT - My Basket of Eggs
Paper: Ripe Avacado, Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon, white, Basic Grey DSP - Kioshi
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ripe Avacado
Accessories: Copics, Cuttlebug, Petals-a-Plenty EF, sewing machine, Ripe Avacado ribbon, Smooch - Illuminate, dimensionals



No comments:

Post a Comment