Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thinking of You - Verve Style


Last week was Verve release week, and the Verve Divas issued 5 challenges. This card was for challenge number 2 which was a sketch challenge. I used some of my all time favorite DSP (Georgia Peach) from Stampin Up!
I stamped the tulips from Verve's Miracles Blossom set twice, cut one set out and popped them up with dimensionals. I also have a new Janome sew mini sewing machine which I put to use by doing some straight stitching around the three decorative paper panels.
Here's what's in it:
Stamps: Miracles Blossom, Circular Sayings
Paper: So Saffron, Regal Rose, PTI white, Georgia Peach DSP
Ink: Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss
Extras: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, dimensionals, Sizzix Embosslits - Beautiful Wings, Kaiser Pearls - Lemon, Scattered Straw Distress Stickles, Swiss Dots EF

No comments:

Post a Comment