Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kitchens Viva la Verve Style




It's time for another month of inspirations from the Viva la Verve sketch challenge. This month, the inspiration comes from the kitchen. I chose this shabby chic kitchen, and based my card specifically on the wood table with the peeling pink paint. I used the cracked glass technique for the main panel to imitate the peeling paint. I highlighted the cracks by rubbing Vintage Photo distress ink after the ultra thick embossing enamel was applied and cracked.
Here's what's in it:
Stamps: Background Basics:Textstyle, and Giga Guide Lines - Papertrey Ink, Damask - Sandylion.
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Sweet Blush, Very Vanilla, Sending Love DSP - SU!
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Vintage Cream, Versamark, Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Extras: UTEE, Distress tool, dimensionals.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! I love the crackle panel. Congratulations on the VLV win!

    ReplyDelete