Monday, March 15, 2010

Kitchens Viva la Verve Style X2



I spent Friday evening getting caught up on my Viva la Verve inspiration challenges. The first card is from week 2. It's based on the color scheme of this retro kitchen. I just realized that Papertrey Ink's new Hawaiian Shores tourquoise blue is an a pretty close match for the main color of this kitchen.

The second card is from week 3. It is based on the color and the lacy table cloth. Did you notice that amazing chandelier?? I thought it was so over the top when I saw it that I had to use tea as the theme of my card, and the teapot as the focal point.
Here's what's in it:
Card 1 - Retro Inspired
Stamps: Verve - Asian Flair, PTI - Background Basics: Diamonds
Paper: Pacific Point, White, Basic Grey DSP - Cupcake
Ink: Pacific Point, Pure Poppy, Fresh Snow
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Rivit EF, sewing machine, Real Red 5/8" ribbon, crystal effects, dimensionals
Card 2: Instant Wisdom
Stamps: PTI - Tea for Two, and Garden of Life
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Basic Grey DSP - Porcelain
Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Vintage Photo Distress ink
Accessories: MS Doily Lace border punch, Kaiser pink rhinestones, dimensionals







No comments:

Post a Comment