Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wish Big


As Maria says in The Sound of Music, "Let's start at the very beginning, a very good place to start" I have big wishes for my blog but getting started has been the hard part, so here we go!
I started stamping 8 years ago when my friend Lezlie started to work with me. She told me about this company called Stampin'Up! It wasn't in Canada yet, but she was familiar with it from when she lived in Montana. When SU! came to Canada, Lezlie signed on to be a demonstrator, and has been my friend and "dealer" ever since.
I am crazy for sketches because they give me the perfect starting point for my cards. (Remember, I did say that starting was the hardest part.) This card uses TESC 98.
Here's the recipe:
Stamps - Everyday Button Bits, Big & Bold Wishes - Papertrey Ink
Paper - Ocean Tide, Spring Moss, Confetti White, Green Tea Leave DSP.
Ink - New Leaf, Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Extras - Clear EP, Swiss Dots EF, Martha Stewart Scallop Dots border punch, assorted PTI buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment